(1st week of About Food Project)
1. Read the following Sample Writing on Food Commentary: (use Mandarinspot.com Text Annotation to help you read it)
我和我的同學迪昇什麼食物飲料和甜點都喜歡。我最喜歡的食物是壽司和包子，可是迪昇比較喜歡生魚片。我覺得咖啡和綠茶一樣好喝，可是迪昇覺得綠茶比咖啡好喝多了。我們都非常愛吃中國的甜點，比方說珍珠奶茶和月餅。我也常常在美國餐廳吃海鮮。在塔科馬市，DUKES CHOWDER HOUSE特別好吃，可是這家餐廳比別的餐廳貴一點。因為他們在海邊，有很新鮮的海鮮。我有空的時候，會跟媽媽去那裡吃大餐，可是如果我一個人的時候，我就去SUB吃比較便宜的三明治。(submitted by Pān Lùmíng 潘陸鳴 09/18/2014 AT 8:24 PM)
2. PREPARE SPEAKING NOTES TO TALK ABOUT A RESTAURANT OR SPECIFIC FOOD ITEMS YOU LIKE TO EAT. YOUR GOAL IS TO GIVE MORE SPECIFICS, BUILD AROUND THE SAME IDEA, AND ELABORATE BY USING THE COMPARISON PATTERNS AND ADVERBS OF DEGREE.
(2nd week of About Food Project)
Post your comments ABOUT FOOD under comments below. Be sure to log into your account.
● Wrote a 10-12 sentence comment about FOOD. Use the paragraph we read this week as a sample;
● You goal is to use new words and patterns we have studied these two weeks, and compose a well-written paragraph with
connected sentences, varied structures and real information;
● About 200-250 characters (and/or 10-12 full sentences);
● Prepare a good vocabulary list (characters, Pinyin, English);
● Post your comments about FOOD + your vocabulary list online under Comments on this page;
● Complete it before your discussion session next week.