Prepare a demo (either in class or via PPT slides) to teach the class:
1. How to cook something; or
2. How to use something; or
3. How to eat something; or
4. How to clean something; or
5. How to fix something; or
6. How to play an instrument/a sport/a game; or
7. (choose your own topic that is approved by your instructor). See past student work for more ideas.
This demo project will require you to complete the following:
1. step-by-step instructions using sentences with and without BA structures.
2. Post your approved/corrected instructions in English, characters, and a vocabulary list below under comments.
3. Prepare PPT slides with English, characters, and Pinyin. Add images, photos, and graphics as needed. Share it by downloading it into the Wy 203 Instructor’s PC on the day of your presentation.
4. Bring in all material needed to complete an in-class demonstration.