Write a review on a or more restaurants, eateries or supermarkets in Tacoma or from your hometown or another city：
● Wrote a 3-paragraph essay; about 300-400 Asian characters;
● Use new words and comparison patterns (see list provided);
● Provide real information and personal experience;
● Prepare a good vocabulary list (characters, Pinyin, English);
● Post your final revised and approved essay and your vocabulary list online under Comments on this page;
● Final essay and posting is due by the end of last day of class this semester.
Adverbs of Degree:
有點(兒); 比較; 非常; 特別;
不太; 不夠; 一點(兒)/也不
差不多; A跟/和B 一樣;
A比B Adjective/SV一點 她比我好一点
A比B Adjective/SV多了 她比我好多了
HOW TO MAKE A MOVIE AND POST YOUR RESTAURANT REVIEW:
See a sample-> Chinese 202 student work on a digital storybook: Jianwei’s Pizza King
Step 1: Based on your approved essay on edublogs page, make a PPT slide presentation.
Step 2: Practice reading your essay; prepare reading notes if needed.
Step 3: Sign up for a free account at screen recorder Screencast-O-Matic, and use it to capture your reading of the restaurant review while sharing your PPT slides. Open the completed PPT slides, and then start recorder. Drag the recorder window to fit into your PPT slide.
Step 4: Record to capture your voice and each PPT slide in your restaurant review.
Step 5: Upload your finished recording to your Screencast-O-Matic online account and copy the link. Post the link on this page under Comments. Be sure to test your link online and make sure it records your slides and voice properly and completely.
Alternatively, you could use iMovie to capture your voice and the PPT slides as well.