Reflective Essay is due on Tuesday (10/6) by 11:59 AM PST (before noon)
Please submit a Reflective Essay on your virtual tour of the Tacoma Moon Festival: Please read this guide on how to write a reflective essay.
1. Title: choose a title for your essay
2. Length: about 300 words, no more than 500 words – use Word Count
3. Format: at least 3 paragraphs
4. Sources: (if any) list source articles or website links that you refer to in your essay
5. Submission: submit online
a. First go to edublogs to set up your account; follow the instructions to set up your account display name, and also add a headshop photo as your avatar; (choose any blog name for your self but please note that you are NOT posting on your own blog);
b. Once you have set up an edublogs account (remember your account name and password–you will need them later), come back to this page at this course blog site <Chinese4u.edublogs.org> and navigate to this page;
c. Post you completed essay under comments, including your Essay Title, word count, and your name.
Please note that submission time is automatically recorded, All submissions will be approved by your instructor. Once submitted, you will have to wait for approval to see your essay online.