Please post your final corrected Self-Intro essay under the Comments, and your recording on your Voicethread Slide. You can go to the Tutor Hours during Thursday Tutor Derby Hours 3:00-5:00 PM to work on the reading of your essay.
Due before your scheduled final exmination:
1. Final essay posting (Chineses + WORD COUNT; English Translation; Vocabulary List);
2. Recording on your own Voicethread Slide page – record your entire self-intro essay; speak as clearly as possible, paying attention to the flow and meaning of your sentences.
1. You will need to add a good English translation to your essay. Please do not provide a word-by-word translation from Chinese.
2. Carefully edit your vocabulary list; you should delete all words that have been edited out of your essay and add new words added into your essay.
3. Post your revised essay in the following order:
Essay in characters (include WORD COUNT)
Vocabulary list (characters, Pinyin, English meaning)
4. Be sure to log into your Edublogs account so your Chinese name will be displayed.
5. Be sure to upload a photo of you as your avatar.