Reflective Essay is due on Monday (9/23) by 11:59 PM (before mid-night)
Please submit a Reflective Essay on your participation of the Tacoma Moon Festival: Please read this guide on how to write a reflective essay.
1. Title: choose a title for your essay
2. Length: about 300 words, no more than 500 words – use Word Count
3. Format: at least 3 paragraphs
4. Sources: list source articles or website links that you refer to in your essay
5. Submission: submit online
a. First go to edublogs to set up your account; follow the instructions to set up your account display name, and also add
a headshop photo as your avatar; (choose any blog name for your self but please not that you are NOT posting on
your own blog);
b. Once you have set up an edublogs account (remember your account name and password–you will need them later),
go to this clog page at our blog site at Chinese4u.edublogs.org and navigate to this page or click the link provided;
c. Post you completed essay under comments, including your Essay Title and your name.
Please note that submission time is automatically recorded, All submissions will be approved by your instructor. Once submitted, you will have to wait for approval to see your essay online.