- Chinese Language and Culture program invites you to design an official sticker for our students in 2020-2021.
- One winning design will be voted in by ALL current and past students as well as friends in the Asian Studies Program at UPS.
- The winning design will be used to to produce the 2021 UPS Chinese student sticker that will be available for distribution to the entire campus community in April/May 2021.
- Contestant does not need to be a student taking Chinese. Each design may be submitted by one individual or a group of designers.
- Submissions will be accepted Now – March 19 (by midnight), 2021.
- Voting will occur online March 22 – April 2, 2021.
- The winner will be announced by April 10, 2021.
- Your sticker design must be a piece created specifically for the Chinese Language and Culture program at University of Puget Sound.
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use. Hand-drawn designs are highly encouraged.
- Sticker designs can be of various shapes (square, circle, etc.), and visually attractive when scaled down to a 3×3″ graphic or similar size (such as 2×4″).
- Graphic should be submitted on a white background, to allow for proper printing.
- Graphic should include “Chinese Language and Culture” and “University of Puget Sound” (Or UPS, PS or Puget Sound). The year 2021 must also be visible on the sticker.
- Winner will need to be able to share a print-ready copy of the design.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Dream up the best sticker design you can.
- Send in a scanned JPEG file (high-resolution) of your design to Prof. Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission is by midnight of March 19, 2021.
Past Winners & Sticker Designs
2018 Winner: Evan Bao’s “Dog Holding Fish Kite”