- Chinese Language and Culture program invites you to design an official sticker for our students in 2018.
- One winning design will be voted in by ALL current and past students in Chinese language and culture courses at UPS.
- Winning design will be used to to produce the 2018 UPS Chinese student stickers which will be available for purchase to the entire campus community in March/April, 2018.
- Contestant does not need to be a student taking Chinese. Each design could be submitted by one individual or a group of designers.
- Submissions will be accepted Now – February 24, 2018.
- Voting will occur online February 27 – March 9, 2018.
- The final art will be selected and announced on March 21, 2018.
- Your sticker design must be a piece created specifically for the Chinese Language and Culture program at University of Puget Sound.
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use.
- Sticker designs can be in various shape (square, circle, etc.), and visually attractive when scaled down to a 3×3″ graphic or similar size (such as 2×4″).
- Graphic should be submitted in on a white background, to allow for proper printing.
- Graphic should include “Chinese Language and Culture” and “University of Puget Sound” (Or UPS, PS or Puget Sound). The year 2018 must also be visible on the sticker.
- Winner will need to be able to share a print-ready copy of the design.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Dream up the best sticker design you can.
- Sending in a scanned PDF file of your design to Prof. Perry at email@example.com.
- Deadline of submission is by midnight of February 24.
2017 Winner: Jimmy Kelloway’s “Fish”